I have seen many youth asking, “Why am I so lazy, I am damn so lazy?”. I feel like being tired, lazy and unmotivated all the time. I don’t have energy even to do regular tasks. Why am I so lazy? How can I be active again?
Here are some simple steps to stop becoming lazy:
1. Start acting. Do whatever you feel comfortable.
2. At least complete small part of what matters the most daily.
3. Stop following the short-cut/escape routes.
4. Be motivated by following your idols.
5. Use your lazy time to read books or to do something useful.
Here are some reasons which might be making you lazy:
1. You are involved in a boring/uninterested task.
2. You don’t know where and how to start a job.
3. You are tired.
4. You are sad or depressed with something.
5. You think of failure.
Here are some strategies that you can try to stop being lazy:
1. Find what is making you lazy.
2. Don’t think about the things that you are lazy.
3. Make a checklist of tasks to complete them in a sequential order.
4. Involve yourself in physical exercises.
5. Think positive and be positive.
I hope these tips will help you become active again.
I think laziness is common for all people. I also feel like being lazy many times. It is natural but don’t let the laziness disturb the your daily schedule. So, don’t be too much lazy. Just talk to your mind, prioritize and complete tasks, remain active by doing exercise.