- This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by Blair Lenzi.
- April 20, 2020 at 2:44 pm #10331Sandip GhimireKeymaster
I am looking for recommendations for a good affordable headset for Video remote interpreting (VRI) under $100.
- May 25, 2020 at 3:17 pm #10332Bereniss CavazosGuest
- May 25, 2020 at 3:17 pm #10339Daniel TamayoGuest
I think that more important than any one particular name brand, we should suggest actual models. I recently added a couple models to my collection, in part because my teenage guys keep using mine, so I’m going to share here a couple pictures I took of them. If you go to Amazon, for example, you can do a product comparison, because what matters most is their characteristics: very light (3-4 ounces), dual as opposed to single earphone, noise cancelling, in-line volume/mute control, USB connector (for computer use), NOT wireless (reliability), etc.
- May 25, 2020 at 3:18 pm #10338Carlos Hernandez Jr.Guest
Sony over the head noise blocking work well
- May 25, 2020 at 3:18 pm #10337Marcelo German LopezGuest
Plantronics is what i use. It will probably be over a hundred dollars though. this is something you don’t want to save money on though
- May 25, 2020 at 3:18 pm #10336Carol MaldonadoGuest
- May 25, 2020 at 3:18 pm #10335Catherin Newmann HalebianGuest
beatsx earphones – I recommend because you want a wireless and lightweight headset for long days. A big headset will end up giving you a headache after a couple of hours
- May 25, 2020 at 3:19 pm #10334Holly SilvestriGuest
I have plantronics headset and LOVE it
- May 25, 2020 at 3:19 pm #10333Blair LenziGuest
I’m new to this world, so I have no idea, but on LinkedIn I started following a CMI who has a blog post where she recommends looking into the brands Corsair, Plantronics, Enterprise and Sennheiser. The information didn’t seem sponsored to me. The interpreter’s name is Kelly Grzech.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.